- My Talking Tom 2 – A Perfect App To Download For Fun, Gaming And Entertainment
- How To Convert Videos For Various Devices With Movavi Video Converter
- “FIND MY PHONE”- Google’s New Feature To Find Your Android Device’s
- Top Five Strategies That Help To Make It To The Top Engineering Colleges Easily
- How To Open And Show Hidden Files In Windows 7 And Windows 8
Somebody Is Tracking Your Location: Yes it’s Google!! Read How To Stop Them
Hi friends!! Somebody Is Tracking Your Location: Yes it’s Google!! Read How To Stop Them
Nowadays we are all using different devices, Gadgets it may be android or IOS and we access desktop browsers for surfing. Of all the devices and desktop google always tracking your location, this is a serious privacy issue.
Yeah, it’s another story that we are using google map for searching places or want to show location on Facebook wall to friends then his location tracking is more useful. But they can keep tracking you and this is really serious issue. It may use your mobile battery a lot faster.
It’s very easy to turn off “Google Location Tracking” but most of us don’t know how to disable “Google Location Tracking”.
Some simple steps to turn off Google Location Tracking on your device.
Turn off Google location tracking for Android
- Go to android setting, select Location Services.
- Uncheck Access to my Location option. OR
- Go to Accounts in android setting’s go to google account
- Select Location setting
- Turn Off Location Access That’s It
Turn off Google location tracking for IOS
- For IOS go to setting
- Select Privacy
- Select Location Services
- Simply turn off your Location Services or You can select Specific App to disable location Tracking
Also read What Is Domain Name?
If you are using Desktop or Laptop to access web you can disable Location sharing on your web browser. But then also your location can be traced by your IP address.
Turn off Google location tracking for Chrome
- Click on setting Top Right Corner of chrome browser
- Click on Show Advanced Settings
- Click Privacy > Content Setting
- Pop-up Window appears, scroll down for Location
- Select your Preferable option
Also read What Is Chrome Bit?
Turn off Google location tracking for Mozilla Firefox
- Go to settings > Option
- Pop-up Window open, select Privacy
- Will see Tracking option You can Mark or Unmark it according to your need
- OR open a new tab and type about: config in the address bar
- Click on I’ll be careful, I promise!
- Search Geo. Enabled, double click to change its default value True to False
Turn off Google location tracking for IE
- Go to Tools or Simply Alt+x
- Select Internet Options
- Pop up window Open
- Select Privacy
- Click on the check box saying “Never allow websites to request your physical location”.