Download and Install Kalnirnay App 2016 free for New Year and check out special days and Holidays of 2016
Hi friend’s, Today we are going to share information for Kalnirnay App 2017 which is the best calendar ever which provides you detail information about all events and festivals as well as provides you the facility to take notes and set reminders and also notes for reminders.
This app is available in Marathi, English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada and Gujarati languages so it will be convenient for you.It provides you list for Government declared holidays in India as well as western holidays Kalnirnay 2017 has included many more features with new updates.
How to Download and Install Kalnirnay 2017 app
Steps to Download Kalnirnay 2017 app for android and IOS are as follows:
- First of all you need to find out Kalnirnay 2017 app on your android phones or IOS
- If you are having android then search for Kalnirnay 2017 in the play store.
- If you are having i-phone then you can search for Kalnirnay in the store.
- As you find the app then download and install the app.
Otherwise Please Use this link to download Kalnirnay App directly from play store : Click Here For Direct Download Kalnirnay App From Playstore
Also Read : –
Why To Use Kalnirnay 2016, What Benefits We Can Get From It ??
As we had earlier versions with many more features such as
1) Detail information about lunar events.
2) View of Monthly Panchang, Bhavishya and Auspicious days for marriage.
3) This app also provides ability to set reminders for events of interest.
4) Provides ability to take notes and set reminders for the notes.
5)You can also view of monthly events grouped by categories.
Above image clearly shows the features provided by Kalnirnay 2016-2017
Which additional features kalnirnay provides you:
3. Important Dates
4. Reminder: list of user reminders set for notes as well as events. There are 3 parts:
‘Past’ section is the reminder for past events which will be useful to check past events.
‘Today’ shows reminder due to be shown on current day including any advance warning.
‘Upcoming’ also shows reminders set for even dates in future but does not have advance warnings.
5. Personal List. This list of personal notes by month. Multiple notes can be added for a day using “Set Reminder” button on this screen. A reminders can be set for a note by clicking ‘Set Reminder’.
a) Reminder Settings – User can set reminders for different events as well as notes.
b) Events to be Remind – Events to remind screen shows types of events such as Sankashti, Gurupushya, Purnima etc. These types represent set of similar events which repeat throughout the year.
As shown in above image 2015 calendar is also available in Kalnirnay 2016-2017
In following way you see the “Rashi Bhavishya” for every month using Kalnirnay App:
So you can download and install Kalnirnay 2016-2017 app for your convenience