About How To Recover Pictures From Android With Few Methods
Photos and videos use lots of storage space, and when you are running out of memory, and then you have to delete them for making extra space for another essential stuff. Sometimes it is common to remove photos from android phones accidentally. Many users do it accidentally or deliberately, but later they realize some of the pictures were important, and thus they try to recover it. However, when they fail to do so, they panic and think that they can never get them back. The good news for Android users is that they can get them back with the help of the computer or even without using photo recovery tools . You can quickly recover pictures using few methods without getting panic. So, feel free and take shots.
The deleted photos do not go to trash folder since Android devices don’t have to recycle bin. But all your images are not gone forever because there is a way to recover them. Whether your data is stored in the internal memory or SD card, the deleted data still exist in the storage. The data continues to exist until the new data is stored in its place, so there is always a way to get them back. However, if you have stored new data, then it will be difficult to recover. Therefore, don’t use the device after you lost the photos.
But if you do then it will be impossible for the pictures recovery tools to access them. Perform data recovery that is a professional and feasible method to recover deleted photos. You can also use the following methods to get the work done.
Method 1- how to recover via Gmail
If you don’t get a phone recovery tools for android, then use Gmail account to restore the lost data. You can only recover the sync data from the Gmail account. Follow these steps.
- Run Google photos app
- Tap on menu icon
- Select trash option
- Preview the lost images
- Select the one which you want to recover
All you lost data is recovered. Don’t forget to sync your data to Google account so that you can get them anytime you want without stuffing your phone memory. However, you can restore them only when the data is lost recently as data on Google cloud remain accessible for 60 days.
Method 2- how to recover via computer
Android data rescuer can help you in doing so. It can find the deleted files; lost photos form tablets and android phone in simple steps.
- Connect to PC– you have to connect your phone to a computer where the recovery tool is downloaded. Enable USB debugging on your phone to detect the program or tool.
- Select file types – – you have to select the type of files which you want to recover. For example- to recover photos, select gallery where your pictures are saved.
- Allow it to scan – – the tool will ask for the permission to access the data on your device. Grant the permission to scan the pictures.
- Preview and restore — the tool will scan the device which will take some time. Wait patiently till the process gets complete. Once it is finished, your photos will be recovered when you click on the recover button.
Method 3- how to restore from Google drive
Google has an Android app for android users to store their data on Google cloud storage. It gives a backup path for the users so that all their stuff remains safe and secure. One can restore data like music, videos, photos, documents and files from Google drive. These data never get automatically removed from the drive. Hence you can also recover those which you think that you have lost forever. So, go through these steps so that you can get permanently deleted pictures from Google drive.
- Go to Google drive by using drive.google.com/drive/trash
- Select the file you want to recover through a right-click
- Click on restore button to restore them
Follow the steps and get your valuable stuff back in an easy way. However, if you have deleted files permanently from even Google drive then also there is a solution. If you failed in the pictures recovery program , You can still use third-party software to do so. In my opinion . the method 2 is the best data recovery for Android . So, Android users there is always a way to find your things back when you have lost them accidentally